Programa de Pequeñas Empresas.
Cambiar de urgente a
Vistage Small Business Program
Running a small business, you face complex issues every day. Your resources are stretched, competition is fierce and new challenges persist.
The Vistage Small Business Program gives you a forum to rise above the urgent and focus on what’s most critical: the tough, strategic decisions that will drive your business forward.
Designed for the challenges of small business owners.
You currently make all decisions on your own and worry you may be missing something
Get unbiased, confidential advice from a group of your peers who have faced similar challenges.
You occupy so many roles in the company that you’re in danger of burnout.
Learn from seasoned executives how to create work-life balance by putting leadership and processes in place for seamless operations.
You’re mired in day-to-day business operations and haven’t been able to stay ahead of trends.
Connect directly with experts for personalized advice to help you focus on the strategic decisions that will lead to long-term growth.
You haven’t been able to secure necessary resources to fuel growth.
Gain fresh perspectives and insights from other entrepreneurs on how they’ve successfully financed their companies’ growth.
What our members say
“I recommend Vistage all the time when I meet CEOs. … We’ve grown our revenues more than 10 times.”
——Jeffrey Bershad, CEO, Phillip Jeffries
How Vistage works
Confidential peer advisory boards
- Work on your most pressing issues with an exclusive group of 12-16 chief executives from non-competing industries.
- Process issues in sessions led by a highly trained executive coach.
Private executive coaching
- Receive one-to-one coaching from an accomplished business leader.
- Get personalized guidance to navigate challenges and opportunities.
World-class speakers and events
- Learn from experts at your advisory board meetings, regional events and boot camps.
- Activate new ideas for business growth and personal development.
Specialized networks and communities
- Join online and in-person communities organized by industry, function or geography.
- Receive high-value answers to tactical questions.
Vistage member companies grew 2.2 times faster than average small and midsize U.S. businesses.
Source: 2017 analysis of Dun & Bradstreet data